Organizations we are certified under:
- Better Business Bureau
- Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI)
- Siemon Certified Installer Program
- U.S. Small Business Administration Woman Owned Small Business
- U.S. Women's Chamber of Commerce National Women's Business Enterprise
What makes us qualified?
- We are able to provide numerous client references of small to large UTP Category 5E/6/6A and/or fiber optic cabling projects performed over 14 years of operation.
- We are able to provide as a minimum, a Siemon Company 15-year manufacturers’ warranty for installed cabling systems.
- We own and are proficient with Category 5E/6/6A cable scanners and fiber optic power meters.
- We use a Fluke DTX-1800 for UTP/STP cables and a fiber optic light source and power meter for fiber optic cables to test and verify their integrity after installation.
- We have experience in the design and installation of cable tray in an open office environment.
- We are proficient in relevant cabling systems standards and procedures.
- Including but not limited to: ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B and 569-B, IEEE 802.3 and Ethernet, and NEC Article 800.
- We are staffed with experienced and well-trained professionals in the industry. We have a BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD), BICSI Certified Installers and Siemon Certified Designers and Installers on staff.
- An RCDD is a Professional Engineer in communications cabling systems design and implementation according to accepted industry standards.
- We are a member of the Building Industry Consulting Services International (BICSI).
- BICSI is a non-profit, vendor neutral professional organization that integrates the needs of the building and telecommunications industries.
It is the "clearing house" for cabling infrastructure standards, and membership in this organization demonstrates our dedication to communications cabling systems.